1. Good physical and mental health stimulated
2. Sense of safety and security supported
3. Equality of opportunity for all people in the community perceived
4. Recognition from valued others experienced
5. Bonding, bridging and linking social capital increased
This outcome is about social equity: the recognition of the importance that all people in the community perceive equal opportunity to participate in cultural activity. The word experience is used here to indicate that it is important that people feel they have equal access, which may not be the same as the view of those leading cultural activities who understand that their offerings to be equally accessible.