Research Program Manager, Cultural Development Network (CDN)
Based in the heart of Melbourne at RMIT University (City Campus)
Permanent Part-time – Full-time (negotiable)
Salary range: $94,000 – $104,000 (pro-rata)
About the role
Underpinning CDN’s objective to improve the cultural richness and vibrancy of Australian society, the new Research Program Manager will lead a research program to improve the capacity of local government cultural development throughout Australia.
The level of appointment will depend on qualifications and experience.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in related fields of arts and policy development, at Masters level or above.
- Research experience, including a demonstrated track record in publication of policy documents and peer reviewed publications.
- Experience working in the arts or a related field (highly desirable)
- Experience in developing and leading a research program that underpins organisational decisions
- Demonstrated experience in leading evidence-based, outcome-focused policy development
- Demonstrated capacity in project development, execution and completion on time and on budget
About Cultural Development Network
CDN advocates for the essential role of arts and cultural expression in the development of creative, healthy, engaged and sustainable communities and support local government cultural development staff and others to assist and resource local communities to make and express their own culture.
Lodging your application
Applications close: 9.00am Monday 12 December 2016